Ready to fiesta? The countdown to Cinco de Mayo is on and every Z’Tejas location is serving up celebratory special pricing for libations and dishes!
Check out the specials below!
Paradise Village Gateway
10625 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85028
- Live music with The Band Picoso
- Special menu of Tacos al pastor, Carnitas, and Toritos
- House margarita all day long $5.05
7221 West Ray Road
(Ray & 54th Street)
Chandler, AZ 85226
- Specials run all day (10 a.m. – 11 p.m. on May 5th)
- Drink Specials: $5 Chambord Margarita, $1 off Dos XX Draught, Corona and Corona Light Bottles
- Food Specials: $2 Beef or Chicken tacos (Lunch and Dinner) served at our Z’Tejas Cinco De Mayo Taco Bar
Austin 6th Street
1110 W. 6th Street
Austin, TX 78703
- All day Happy Hour on May 5th
- $5.00 Tacos Guisado de Puerco
You’ve been training for this your whole life…Here’s Z’Moment to prove you can do it.
On Cinco De Mayo, Z’Tejas is offering guests a chance to take on the hottest (literally) sporting event ever. This event is so hot it was rejected unanimously be part of the Summer Olympics. We call it the Habanero Inferno Taco Challenge. The rules are simple.
- 1 of 4 Leo’s Street Tacos will feature a habanero sauce specially-made by Executive Chef Leo Madrigal (insert evil laughter here)
- If you can finish all 4 tacos, you receive $5 off and pay only $7 for the fiery taco plate (and bragging rights!). If all four tacos are NOT finished, you pay the full price of $12.
- Washing down the spicy taco with margaritas is permitted.
- Accept the challenge at your own risk
Plus $5 Dulce Vida margaritas and $3 Corona beers all day long.
The question is are you brave enough to take on the Habanero Inferno Taco Challenge at Z’Tejas. If you do be sure to tag us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.